I was using some of the skin care products the other morning and I thought it would be fun to share with you what my top ten Shaklee products have been now that I've been using them all for a few months. These products stand out the most to me. Every household will be different and I suspect my list will change once Baby Fix arrives. Here's a little recap. Enjoy!
- Vitalizer for Women Never in a million, billion, trillion years would I think that vitamins are so great. I guess I never took any long enough to give them a chance. Bottles of cheaper brands from big box stores didn't really motivate me. I'd take them for a week, if that, and pretty soon they'd expire and I'd toss them. Vitalizer is motivating. I'd be lying to you if I didn't say that yes they motivate me because they are expensive. That is one of the main reasons I take them. If I am going to pay for them, I better take them! Then there's the energy that comes with them. I wouldn't trade it for the world. I feel better. My husband feels better. Well, he takes the men's not women's... I just feel our health is worth it. Every single penny.
- Enfuselle Eye Make Up Remover My life before this eye make up remover was spent using those pre-moistened cloths. I went through a ton of them! I was constantly buying more. Plus, they were "quilted" so looking back I was not doing that delicate skin under my eyes any justice. This stuff isn't greasy, it works easily, and all it takes is a nice little cotton ball.
- Enfuselle Face Wash I was a little hesitant changing face wash. Especially because my skin is more on the oily side one day and dry the next. I started the Enfuselle anyway and I was even mid-way through my bottle but still hadn't finished my old brand. I thought I'd quickly use up the old brand. That week the zits started appearing again. Not many, but it only takes one Charlie or two to get a gal down. It didn't take me long to chuck the old brand and stick with Enfuselle.
- Enfuselle Face Lotion LOVE this stuff. As previously stated, I have combination skin. It depends on the day. This has been the only lotion I've ever used where I feel I can truly hydrate my skin without making it super greasy. Plus, to me it smells like cinnamon. Not fake candle cinnamon but straight up baking cinnamon. It's not over powering. It's a very light smell. What's not to love about that?!
- Basic H Ah, the mack daddy of all cleaners. Works every where. Works every time. I've never cleaned so much but this stuff just makes you want to use it. I clean my appliances more. I clean the inside of my car more. I clean the bathroom...well maybe not more but at least it's a more enjoyable experience.
- Get Clean Water Pitcher I am so glad someone recommended this pitcher to me. I am an extremely picky water drinker. Being pregnant and having to drink so much water, it got to be very difficult and expensive for me to buy bottled water every day. I have resurrected my water bottles and enjoy drinking my water every day.
- Get Clean Hand Wash I was pretty dedicated to my old hand soap but some of their recent package changes started making it less than desirable to continue to use them. There is nothing more frustrating than a bottle that squirts all the way across the room and hits you because your hand wasn't covering it completely! I was looking for something new in this category and boy this was it! I love the idea of a concentrate. I only have to buy one big bottle and fill up the refills. It smells great, does the job, and doesn't leave my counters a mess!
- Get Clean Laundry Detergent This one wasn't as difficult to convert me. I was already a free and clear laundry detergent person. I barely use what is recommended because we can overdo it with the laundry soap! It cleans the same if not a little better when I add the Nature Bright to a load.
- Cinch Snack Bars I'm all about snacking on protein. Greek yogurt, almonds, etc. Protein helps keep you full a little bit longer. Keeps you tied over between meals. I love protein as a mid day snack to get me to lunch. These bars a little and packed with punch! I sent a couple with my husband on a business trip and he said "Well, they definitely kept me full!" I like the chocolate. He likes the peanut butter. It's win either way.
- Cinch Chocolate Shakes Perfect pregnancy snack. Gives just the right amount of extra calories each day plus tastes great! I can't wait until Baby Fix is here and I feel more comfortable going on a shake for breakfast kick. If you don't eat breakfast (Which you should! It's the most important meal of the day ya know!) this would be a great way to start. It's a glass of chocolate milk. C'mon. We can't make this any easier.
Whew! I think I broke a sweat typing all of that! I hope my experience helps you decide on what you'd like to try first. As always, your membership is free with a Vitalizer pack! What a great way to start so you can take advantage of member price on all of these other great products too!
Have a good night!!