Reader be warned! Gross post. But now that I've piqued your curiosity, feel free to keep reading... Let me just preface this by saying I know this wasn't that bad and there are MUCH worse things out there to deal with as a parent. However, I wish you could have seen me do the gag dance around the house after this happened...
It all started yesterday. I decided to be "that" mom. I whipped up a little Pinterest creation for breakfast. Look how adorable this little teddy bear toast was anyway!
But if you look closer, my little boy is picking the raisins off. He was devouring them! I gave him a handful more. That was a mistake. See, my little boy only has eight front teeth. He swallows quite a bit whole. Raisins are no exception. I thought nothing of it. Until today...
Around 9am every morning my boy fills his pants with yesterday's goods. I was in for a treat. Pinterest came to bite me in the ass on this one. I opened his diaper to find that handful of raisins. I could have just washed them off and let them go through the cycle again. Gross!!! I can't believe I just wrote that. Hahaha... Gross.
It's not like diaper changes are a fun event around here to begin with. I mean, he's 16 months old. He has better things to do than get his butt cleaned. It's always a battle and he laughs at my frustration just adding fuel to my mommy fire. It's the reason I want to drink every night.
I thought I was in the clear except one of those tainted little raisins escaped the messy diaper. When I picked up his jammies to put them back on, it touched me. It touched me! Right on my left index finger. Poor little pointer... I freaked. Absolutely freaked. It was like a poisonous bug had just bit me and I was going to have to amputate. Even as I type this, I can still feel it on my finger. Shudder... I can't get my hands clean enough! Why are kids so gross?!?!
Anyway... I'm over it now and like I said, I know this wasn't that bad but YUCK!!!!