Last weekend I was blessed with an elite leadership retreat from Shaklee that I earned last fall. Yes, I was able to earn an all expense paid trip to sunny Palm Springs AND had a baby at the same time. Pregnancy makes you do crazy things. :) I didn't earn it because I'm "so good" at this. I earned it because I made a decision to earn it. If you really want something, you will make it happen. You will push all excuses aside and just go for it.
"What if I fail? Oh darling, what if you fly?!"
I haven't had much time to sit down and really reflect on everything I learned from the past weekend (mostly because there is so much!!) but as I go through my notes I wanted to get my highlights written down in case someone else can be inspired! This is too good not to share and this is only a few of them!!
1. People want to be with authentic people.
2. It's much more fun to do business with your friends than with strangers. Make friends.
3. Don't lose sight in the day to day. Don't spend so much time on the details. Structure is important to think strategically. Without structure, your time runs into each other.
4. Be centered on your why. What makes you feel satisfied? Which vehicle can you use to get you there?
5. If you don't know why you are doing this you'll get overwhelmed.
6. Writing clarifies the mind.
7. Take 15 minutes before you start each week and write down 2-3 things you want to get done for your business because what you want is important.
8. Do you have a deep seeded desire to help people? If you don't, then you probably aren't a good fit.
9. The preventative healthcare business is going to grow with or without us. Why not be a part of it?
10. Are you focused on daily action?
11. You have a power inside greater than you imagined.
12. What's the difference between a Director and a Master Coordinator? They've failed more than you.
13. If you want something, figure it out. It's there. You can do it. Figure it out.
14. Every morning you can choose to deal with grievances or you can create a miracle. Stop hanging on to things that drive your mind down. Look in the mirror and believe you can create a miracle! Do not start your day with grievances.
15. Your leadership is priceless and it's been given to you by our Creator.
I've heard people say they would share Shaklee even if they didn't get paid. I used to think they were crazy. Now, I totally get it. Shaklee has a message every needs to hear and I have a new desire to make sure the people around me know about it. It might not be for you and that's ok. But what if it is?
Want to hear more? Let me know! I have so much more to share!